Shipping and Delivery:
Prints ordered will usually be shipped via within two weeks of receipt of order and payment authorization. Most ship within 7 days. This time can be longer depending on the artist, art or framing options selected. We will contact you if we expect a delay. Most will be shipped via standard parcel carriers. Oversized will be shipped by other freight carriers.
Matting & Framing
We recommend, in most circumstances, that you order a "print-only" and have the matting and framing done locally. While the artist is capable of select matting and framing consistent with the photo art print, only you can select those that meet your preferences and room décor. It is also much less expensive to ship a print only versus a matted or framed print. There are occasions (e.g. when sending a present) you might want the artist to frame and ship. Most artists will do this as a standard offering or special ordering options. See their options in the pull-down list and refer to "About the Artist's Print Offerings" for further details.
Print are shipped in protective tubes or flat packages depending on the size and artist preference. Framed prints require special packaging. The shipping fees include the cost of packaging for shipment, which can add quite a bit of expense, particularly for the larger size prints under glass.
Orders by phone, email, fax or mail will also be accepted. However, it is recommended that you go through the automatic checkout process first and select alternative payment options. To order directly, refer to contacts for phone number, fax number, email address or mailing addresses.
- Select the photo art of interest: Click on the thumbnail image in the various galleries or in your Wish List to view an enlarged image and ordering information on the product page. Note: From the product page you may add this image to My Gallery for review later.
- Place the photo art in your shopping cart: From the product page you first select the "print size & framing options" desired from the pull down menu. Then click on "add to cart".
Please note that placing the photo art in the shopping cart does not constitute a commitment. It can easily be removed. Once art is placed in shopping cart you can delete a selected image, change the quantity, continue shopping, or checkout.
- Proceed to checkout: Once you are ready to buy, proceed to the shopping cart page via the Purchasing Menu or by clicking the Shopping Cart symbol on the top-right of any page. On the Shopping Cart page click on "checkout".
- Complete the purchase: During checkout you will then be asked to provide "ship to" information & select shipping method, verify payment due and select and provide billing information. At the end of the process you will receive a statement, which may be printed and saved for your records or included in fax or mail payments. Shortly after the completion of your order, you should receive a confirming email and a subsequent email when your photo art prints have shipped.
Billing Options: You may pay by credit card, check or money order. If you select credit card, you can take advantage of our automated credit authorization or you can provide the credit card information by email, phone or mail. We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards.
- Automated Credit Card Authorization: This is the quickest and easiest method. All credit card information is authorized by Bank of America, which employs secure communication. In most cases the credit card authorization is completed in minutes and the order can be processed immediately.
- Credit Card Orders Via email, fax, phone or mail: The order will remain on hold for two weeks pending receipt and authorization of the credit card information. Use the order statement provided at the end of the checkout process.
- Check or Money Order: All checks or money orders should be payable to VisionLight Gallery. The order will remain on hold for two weeks pending receipt and clearance. Use the order statement provided at the end of the checkout process. Please do not send cash.